Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KyuJong & YoungSaeng AND Story in Manila Details

Triple S Philippines! This is it! Yaahahaha XD I just wanted the text large for emphasis 'cuz I'm just SO excited for this. KyuSaeng Fan Meet in MANILA. Okay~ maybe everyone thinks I'm exaggerating, but, if you're a TS, it's not called exaggeration, it's called ANTICIPATION. It's my first year as a TS that is why I'm jumping up and down. Hahaha :)) If you're UP for this, better save up now 'cuz that's the plan. Kekeke~


February 5, 2011
6:30 - 8:30 PM
PICC, The Forum 2

Tickets :
 VIP - 6950
GREEN - 4950
GOLD - 3450
SILVER - 2000

  • 100 VIP ticket holders will have a chance to attend Kyu Jong and Young Saeng's hand-shake session after the show.
  • 100 GREEN section ticket holders will have a chance to bring home an autographed poster.
  • All ticket buyers will receive a souvenir.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS http://www.kyusaengstoryinmanila.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment