Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music High on its 2nd Anniversary 110414

So, the 2nd anniversary of Music High was celebrated at 2 - 3 AM on the 14th of April 2011, last night. It was a very remarkable night not only for Hyung Jun, Jung Min and Kyu Jong, but also for all the Triple S who listened and watched the radio show live. I don't know how to describe the feeling le. Hahaha. Hyung Jun tweeted right before the show. He even tweet one photo of him together with Kyu Jong. So cute!! When the intro song played, I got excited. Chills ran up my spine and I sat up straight, like I'm getting ready for a battle. Lol :DD As soon as I heard Kyu Jong speak, my heart started beating fast. Kyu Jong's voice is very soft. Once he speaks, it's as if he was just whispering to your ear. I was on headphones that's why it's like that. Hahaha. He has a very sexy voice, I may say.

Jung Min was bringing a cake and bunny ears headbands. The three wore them the whole time. They are SUPER cute, dancing around at every song. But when the song "Green Pea" was playing, my heart jumped out of my chest. I can't breathe. Then, that was the time when I really knew that I REALLY AM A TRIPLE S. Tears started running down my face. It was a wonderful night. I'm sure many of us don't want it to end yet. But, this is for sure, we will surely be waiting for these boys to come back and say, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Double S O Gong il imnida!!"

SS501 Tweets
Trans thanks to chobeeSS501 on Twitter
and ssrayey501.blogspot.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS

@HyungJun87
Kim Hyung Jun's Music High is already 2 years old!!! Nyaho^^ Yummy lobster is so hugh, how should I eat it.. Lobster.. Ma..Mansae! Will eat it well. Mansae http://yfrog.com/h3pybhhj 


@HyungJun87
PD Hyung who always went through troubles and worked hard for Kim Hyung Jun's Music High. Script writer Noona. I love you! Let's go forward together for a long long time. http://yfrog.com/h7qdflhj

  
@HyungJun87
Cool. Thank you. Voice of SBS hwaiting!!


@mystyle1103
Already 2 years huh~ Congratulations!! ㅋ

@HyungJun87
Kim Hyung Jun's Music High mansae!! Forever!

@HyungJun87
합체!! 세명은 합성요망 히히 (Don't know how to translate this one! Haha.)


----- Okay, have you guys noticed anything on the last photo that Hyung Jun tweeted? Hahaha. No? Remember Kyu Jong tweet last time when he tweeted pics of SS501? See for yourself. ----- 



----- So cute!! :DD -----

MUSIC HIGH PHOTOS
Credit: SBS Music High
Reposted by 00lanse on SS501 Baidu
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS 

   
FULL VIDEO
Credit: @YT
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS





No comments:

Post a Comment