Monday, January 9, 2012

[Video] "Glowing She" Episodes 1 & 2

So, "Glowing She" premiered last Saturday but I didn't get a chance to watch it live because of connection issues. It's just now that I get to watch it. I have watched the 3 minute teaser and replayed the part where there was the 'bed scene' because I was making sure that it really was Hyung Jun in there. Turns out, it really is him. Anyway, I am currently watching the first episode now. I usually wait for the subbed vids until I watch because basically, I can't understand a word they are saying. But this can't wait. It is Hyung Jun in a drama for crying out loud! Lol. Another reason why I planned on waiting for the subbed vids because I was still briefing myself about the bed scene. *sighs* I am one bitter Triple S. Haha! Here's my blog about "Glowing She". I love how the SS501 Double Gong lightstick appeared at the beginning of the show. I love So E Hyun's role in this drama, so enthusiastic it makes me want to run around circles while hopping with her. LOL. Hyung Jun was breathtaking. Remarkable acting. Awesome expressions. LOVE. ^__^




Credit: KBS (http://www.kbsn.co.kr/drama/jabal_girl/)
Uploader:  @ YT
Lifted from Only Jun (http://kimhyungjun.net/)
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS!


EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment